Meoowz Virtual Adoptions on YouTube have been a HUGE SUCCESS!!!
EVERY KITTY shown during Virtual Events so far HAS BEEN ADOPTED!!!
It’s a PURRFECT record!
Virtual Adoption Events are another way to advertise your kitties (just like Facebook, Adopt-a-pet, Craigslist and Petfinder)… but it’s done through YouTube as a VIDEO!!
You’ll want to still take your kitties to regular Adoption Events!
Many adopters see the kitty on the Virtual Event then
go to the regular Adoption Event and adopt the kitty.
This can happen because the Events are happening AT THE SAME TIME!
So you want your kitty to be included in the Virtual Adoption Event held each Saturday? Here’s what you need to do in 4 short steps…
Send an email to MeoowzVirtual@gmail.com and include the following:
- Your name and phone number. (They will NOT be shared. This is just in case Rebecca has questions about the kitty or if she needs additional information.)
- A photo of the kitty’s medical record
- As many photos and videos as you want to send! (Rebecca will splice, glue together. crop and combine the best of what you send into a short, professional video, showing your kitty at it’s very best!)
- Write a bio describing what your kitty is like. (Make it as interesting as you can. Rebecca will read the bio during the LIVE event so adopters can picture YOUR kitty becoming THEIR kitty! The more info you put here, the more Rebecca can talk about how special and unique your kitty really is.)
That’s it!! So simple!!
Once Rebecca has your kitty’s personal video completed, she will upload it to our YouTube channel for everyone to see. Then every Saturday at noon, you can go see your kitty being talked about in our LIVE STREAM at:
(once we have 100 subscribers, we can change this address to something easier to remember. So help us out and hit the SUBSCRIBE button!)
As always, if you have any questions or problems, call Rebecca at 267-970-9702.
- Rebecca would like to be able to invite fosters to join her during the Virtual Event and talk about their kitty. Who knows a kitty better than it’s foster mom?!
- Wouldn’t it be great to include live feeds from the other adoption events happening at the same time? It’s an idea now….someday it could be reality!
- Let Rebecca know if you have any other ideas. If 2 heads are better than 1, then 250 heads are AMAZING!!!